7th Grade Shadow Visits
It’s never too early to begin discerning why Brebeuf Jesuit is the right place for you.
You are invited to join us on campus for a 7th Grade Shadow Day Visit! To begin your high school search, we have designed a preview campus visit for current 7th grade students. This is a three-hour visit to campus where our 7th grade guests will meet students and faculty, attend two classes, and learn more about student life during a Personal Responsibility Time (PRT).
This is an excellent opportunity to spend a morning at Brebeuf Jesuit with a Brebeuf Jesuit Admissions Ambassador to begin envisioning the student life ahead for you here, and during your 8th grade year, we will invite you back to campus for a full day of activities!
Parents are also invited to attend the morning Parent Session. This is a one-hour session where parents will learn more about Brebeuf Jesuit and tour campus, too.
7TH GRADE SHADOW DAY SCHEDULE
8:15 a.m. – Check-In at Door 1, the Main Entrance
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Parent Session, and Classroom Visit for Students
- 9:35-10:35 – Classroom Visit for Students
- 10:35-11:10 – Personal Responsibility Time Student Life Activity
- 11:15 a.m. – Departure
ON YOUR 7TH GRADE SHADOW VISIT
- Arrival Procedures – Guests enter Door 1, the Main Entrance, to check-in at 8:15 a.m. and meet your host.
- Recommended Attire – Guests should wear casual clothing suitable for school.
- Come Prepared – Guests should bring a book in the event a quiz or test is given during a class.
- Pick up Procedures – Guests may be picked up at 11:15 a.m. after the morning Personal Responsibility Time (PRT).
Registration opens Spring 2024!
READY TO JOIN US ON CAMPUS?
To sign up for a Shadow Day, register for the HSPT, join our invite list, or explore the many opportunities to join us campus, please click the button below!