Spring Merit & Character Awards
Spring Merit & Character Awards celebrate the accomplishments of our hardworking students. A number of financial, merit, and character awards are presented each year. They are divided into the following categories:
- Jonathan Ilagan Chemistry Prize
- Jonathan Ilagan Memorial Science Scholarship
- Thomas L. Fialkowski Mathematics Award
- Ignatian Math Award
- Fred B. McCashland Endowed Senior Scholarship
- Louise Haugh Poetry and Fiction Prize
- Fr. Al Bischoff, S.J., Saint of God Award
- Bob Lampert Art Award
- Joe Harvey Mental Attitude Award
- Burlsworth Character Award
- What is the difference between Spring Scholarships and Financial Aid Scholarships?
- My student receives a merit scholarship based on their High School Placement Test score. Do they need to submit a Spring Scholarship Application to maintain this scholarship?
- Is the Spring Scholarship Application required for students?
- Who is eligible to complete the Spring Scholarship Application?
- Who is NOT eligible to complete the Spring Scholarship Application?
- When is the Spring Scholarship Application deadline?
- Who makes up the decision committees?
- How and when will my student be notified if they received a Spring Merit or Character Award?
- If my student received a Spring Scholarship, when will the funds be available?