Financial Aid and Scholarships
Brebeuf Jesuit is committed to educating students based on their ability to learn rather than their ability to pay.
Brebeuf uses Facts Grant and Aid Assessment (FACTS) to manage the financial aid process. FACTS helps Brebeuf assess a family’s ability to pay school costs and make objective and fair financial aid decisions. Based on the results of the financial aid application, FACTS estimates the amount a family can contribute to tuition and fees. Brebeuf uses this estimate, as well as the school’s budget and financial aid policies for financial aid awards.
Financial Aid Details:
- Financial aid awards are for one year only.
- Families must reapply each year.
- Regardless of marital status, both parents must apply for financial aid.
State of Indiana Legislative Choice Scholarship Program Updates
There has been new legislation in the State of Indiana that has expanded the eligibility guidelines for the School Choice Scholarship program. With this new legislation, approximately 97% of all Indiana families are now eligible for a School Choice Scholarship, which may be used to offset the cost of tuition.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Melissa Grabowski in the Business Office, 317.524.7106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note for Class of 2028 Early Admission Families
The financial aid application deadline of October 2 has passed.
- Families have until October 31 to upload all outstanding documentation to their financial aid application within the FACTS Portal.
- Acceptance decisions and financial aid awards are shared with families at the same time.
- Availability of financial aid funds cannot be guaranteed after offers of admission have been made.
Financial Aid Application
The financial aid application for the 2024-2025 school year is now available.